Wednesday, February 15, 2017


I need to sign off now, because my attention keeps wandering to other things. I’m going to go turn on the hot water for Luz, because their alarm just went off a little while ago.

Today’s doll knitting is a fuschia and orange and black jumper (american).
\
My students were asking me about Keta yesterday, because I said that she didn’t really like Joey Terrill’s “La historia de amor” because it “got rid of Ixta”

Alright, 400 words, that’s pretty good for starting out. Now, on to my responsibilities. I have to start leaving a little earlier. I think I left for work at 9:40 yesterday, and didn’t make it to the carpool lane before ten o’clock, which added about 20 minutes to my commute time.
\
I hope I have clean clothes I can wear today.

No comments:

Post a Comment