Sunday, April 2, 2017

I also posted about my current bear:Somehow this bear came out way smaller than my others. I'm going to use more of the yarn from my nephew's slippers, but for pants instead of top (like I did for my Tang Tang bear), and this bear can be Didi—“younger brother” for Tang Tang's little brother, Ole.
This will be a good reference for when I make the bears of my Dad and my uncle.
I was going to make this bear the Tío Antonio bear, with overalls, but will wait to do that till I get the right colors for the Fonsito bear.
Luz has an online (web?) class today for an organizing program. 10-2 (yikes!)I think I’ll take the dogs to Alameda for part of that. We can have a walk. I can get some yarn. Should be ok.
The chickens are out enjoying the sunshine and working the garden. we forgot to feed them on Thursday until the evening, so I’ve been trying to be more attentive to their needs. I cleaned and filled their water tank, and I’ve been trying to hang them up greens to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment