Monday, October 29, 2018

X like Xikanx Doll (3)

No new pictures since the last time.


I’ve been thinking about making clothes for this little person.

I was originally planning on a skirt and then decided halfway to make it overalls*

This is because Napa’s friend was wearing a really hot look with little overall shorts and and a blusa cut off at midriff.

And because of the gender queer aspect.

And, prob’ly most important, because of the little boy who wanted it.

I didn’t want to ‘cause trouble with a girl doll in a skirt.

(you see how deep these things are buried?)

Anyway, I’d already made the skirt so tried to turn it into overall-skirt, and then tried to change the drape so that it looked like very full trousers.

And now I’m ready to bag all that and start from scratch.

So I’ve ordered some yarn in a a red and white twist, so that I can make the red and white overalls* called for in the X children’s story.

No comments:

Post a Comment