Monday, July 3, 2017

 

We finished the garage, including a final roomba.

The kombucha has been transferred from the cooking pot to the kombucha vat. So I need to mark myself out a note to check it at the end of the week.

Nopalito (and SweetPea, of course) were very good during dinner with Beverley last night. Nopalito actually settled in his bed. Seems the Plenty in Life is Free training has been working!

I’m almost done with another bear. I think I have four now (but it could be 3) : stuffed bears with flat heads awaiting embroidery, seaming up, and ears. And with the three bears already in the box waiting, I might have a box to send off by the end of the week.

Luz was imagining different granny square throws to adorn the foot of our bed, and how they might design them, putting colors together. “But I don’t want to take you away from your bears because that really seems to be working for you.”

I do so adore Luz!

I’m going to go update my project list for the bears, so I know where I’m at.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment