Sunday, September 9, 2018

Chicanx Punk

When I was learning Aniqua Wilkerson’s curly hair method, I practiced with one of the blank dollheads I made a while back. I made like four of them with warm brown yarn. Then used the yarn for a bigger project, then ran out. I’ve been thinking about cannibalizing these heads, until the opportunity came to practice this hair.

I used bright pink yarn to make it highly visible.

Yesterday I put on eyes.


This evening after dinner at La Suegra’s, I started the body for it. I decided to work chonies on to the body. So after finishing the first leg, I did a color change row. And the same on the second leg, and then joining them, continued with white. I have to wait till after the increases before I switch back to skin tone, otherwise the chonies will be too low cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment