Saturday, March 18, 2017


Yesterday I got stuck while working on my Acrobat Bear: I joined the arms and then panicked. I posted for help on ravelry and everything. Finally someone posted and identified the four decrease points and I looked again at the pattern and was able to figure out where they would fall on my bear (since I was totally off on stitch count) and it worked out well.
I finished decreases to the neck and now have to figure out the head, whether to make it separately (top down) or attached and bottom up, with the seam on the top.
It’s coming out pretty good. A lot like I imagined it would. As a prototype, it’s working for what I wanted it to, and I want to finish it and send it off.
I know my mom is disappointed that we’re on spring break and not coming to visit. I’m sure that has a lot to do with my bad attitude about the SMU gig. <sigh>
I took the dogs for a walk yesterday and will need to do so again today. Luz wants me to get a haircut and a pedicure before our trip so I can look more presentable.
They tried to get new glasses before the trip (going to lenscrafters) but they won’t be ready for another week.
Nopalito was throwing up this morning. Just bile/foam. I don’t know if that was from needing to go to the bathroom, or something he ate in the middle of the night, or what.
I keep saying I’ll be better about calling my Dad, but I haven’t done it yet.
I am moving my laundry along. Luz let me scav off their breakfast of Ethiopian chilequiles. I need to hydrate today because I didn’t at all yesterday. Well, I thought I did, but I still ended up in a deficit. In the red, so to speak.





No comments:

Post a Comment